Done so far:
- Installed sarge into a 20GB RAID 1 mirror.
- Used the remaining (after root and swap) as another RAID 1 mirror with LVM on top.
- Created LVs for homes and mail leaving 16GB spare to expand either FS.
- Done 'rsync -a' of homes and mail. (Mail is still going ATM)
- Installed and setup nfs-kernel-server as on dalek.
- Tested mounting of mail and homes on gallifrey.
To do before switch:
- Halt any boxen that have the NFS mounted.
- Do a final rsync of both homes and mail.
- Change IP of piper to '126.96.36.199' and dalek to '188.8.131.52'. (i.e. swap them)
- Bring up the boxen we halted.
- Make sure everything works.
- Drink beer.