As the move back to Appleton Tower is likely(hopefully) to be happening during the summer ~at some point~ Much of this can be done once we are back in Appleton and have regular access again.
Now that physical access to Tardis is not trivial, as it's currently hosted in informatics, please list below any work that needs done when we next get in.
Move to "Done" any work that's complete.
- Replace and resilver the failed disk in Gallifrey's RAID (Disk 1 - 0 and 2 are ok)
- Connect out of band management/IPMI cards on servers that are configured for it:
- Get a list of machines and what power socket they are connected to for letting informatics know ICE.
- Update PFSense
- Update Proxmox from PVE 3 to PVE 4
- Plan & Configure VLANs
- Turn Basscannon back on for GameSoc
- Enable Virtualisation on Pangalacticgargleblaster (Not entirely necessary with the addition of Auton / Beeblebrox / Trillian / Bistromath)