Infrequently updated - for a more realistic picture see Recent Changes.
07 February 2009 (BST)
- We have completed the Move of Piper to the new box. It remains called Piper however, as that made the move simpler.
13:12, 11 July 2008 (BST)
- The move to Forest Hill went well. One PSU died, one disk had some issues and there's a bit more work to do on the web server but, other than that, tardis is working once more.
19:32, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- We had some downtime today for for power testing. All is well.
14:10, 22 November 2006 (GMT)
- Tardis lab was on the 3rd December.
21:29, 5 July 2006 (BST)
- People are on holiday. New switch going in soon. Mostly, all is well.
23:58, 18 February 2006 (GMT)
- Downtime didn't happen in the end, we were all somewhat relieved.
- NFS Transition onto piper went well, aside from a mild duplication of mail. Next on the agenda is the decommissioning of Baker and Colin.
19:20, 7 February 2006 (GMT)
- Downtime happening soon. Sadly in a non-derministic fashion. Some things are out of our control.
- The wiki is now publicly readable, but not editable. If you would like an account, speak to seth. Maybe one day we'll get LDAP auth.
00:57, 18 January 2006 (GMT)
- We had a Tardis Day. Things were fixed.