Some sort of attempt at a todo list. Yes, before someone bitches, this is no substitute for a tracker. Could maybe look into trac? Well, yeah, exactly...
It's better that this being kept track of in my head!
Web transition from Mara
- Mara needs moving to the new (nameless) Sun 280R.
- Aragorn needs to make it box work and install Debian first.
- Configuration fixes
- Make it easy to backup and edit
- Sort out permissions and make CGI "secure"-ish
- Implement RCS (properly) for it
- Scripts for adding vhosts/blogs
- Backup Infrastructure implementation - In progress
- Miscellaneous Scripts
- RAM Fitting. There should be a reasonable amount of 128MB U5 ram kicking about, which will bring machines up to 512MB. Apparently 256 sticks are available also
- Documentation Project
- Planet - blog aggregator to allow admins to publish to end users more effectively
- Blogs - Will get done properly when www is moved to the new box.
- Service Monitor - will be probably be setup as a zen box or on a separate box - using nagios?
Issues (Mostly) Dealt With (For Now)
- User audit
- NFS Service Transition
- Tardis Mailing List
- LDAP Transition
- Webserver Restarter - Not required, see Web Service#Mutex-related crashes
- IRC Transition
- Support form -- either a new one, or just remove all traces of the old one
- Mail upgrade
- Firewall: Ace
- Fix the groups