Some sort of attempt at a todo list. Yes, before someone bitches, this is no substitute for a tracker. Could maybe look into trac? Well, yeah, exactly...
It's better that this being kept track of in my head!
Web transition to Mara
- Mara is up and running (and runs the wiki).
We were planning on moving web to it, right?
- Not sure what this is waiting on
- SSL Certs - The cert on davros is out of date
- Backup Infrastructure implementation - In progress
- Miscellaneous Scripts
- RAM Fitting. There should be a reasonable amount of 128MB U5 ram kicking about, which will bring machines up to 512MB. Apparently 256 sticks are available also
- Documentation Project
- Planet - blog aggregator to allow admins to publish to end users more effectively
- Blogs - Already set up, maybe just need better docs and a scripted way for end users to get one
- Service Monitor -- see #tardismon or www/restricted.
Issues (Mostly) Dealt With (For Now)
- User audit
- NFS Service Transition
- Tardis Mailing List
- LDAP Transition
- Webserver Restarter - Not required, see Web Service#Mutex-related crashes
- IRC Transition
- Support form -- either a new one, or just remove all traces of the old one
- Mail upgrade
- Firewall: Ace
- Fix the groups